Me!

Me!

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Happy Holidays!


Tis' the season for spending time with family and friends, generosity, and most importantly, milk and cookies!

Wishing you a very happy Holiday season!!


Today, I wanted to talk a little bit about the city of Cambria. I have a special connection with this town, not only is it beautifully painted on me but it’s also just a 40 minute drive from Cal Poly!


This time of year, Cambria has a special event called the Cambria Christmas Market. If you are still in SLO, I highly recommend going. This German and Austrian inspired event has several breath-taking light displays, music, and delicious food! Moooo much fun



As always, please remember to vote for me daily! The auction is quickly approaching and I need YOUR support. It can be your gift to me this holiday season. Simply click HERE or scan the QR code below!




No comments:

Post a Comment