Me!

Me!

Monday, November 7, 2016


Destination of the Week: Lake Tahoe 


As some of you may have seen, there are different California locations beautifully painted on me. The featured location this week is Lake Tahoe, and current EIM Student Tori Perrella told me all about why she loves Lake Tahoe, so keep reading to find out!!

Tori at her favorite place!

“Lake Tahoe has always been my second home since the moment I was born. Every winter and summer growing up, I would visit to ski, hike, boat on the lake, and spend quality time with my family. Tahoe is a place for me to unplug and spend time with the people I love the most, without any distraction of technology and a busy schedule. Two summers ago, I was lucky enough to live in Lake Tahoe for the entire summer and have a learn by doing experience while working at a hotel and restaurant on the West Shore. Living up there for an entire summer made me really appreciate all that this area has to offer, with its countless hike trails, restaurants, beaches, and campgrounds. One of my favorite places to visit in the summer is DL Bliss State Park; the turquoise water and sandy beach make it the perfect place to spend a day at with family and friends. Lake Tahoe will always have a special place in my heart and I am excited to continue supporting this area for the rest of my life.”

Thanks for sharing, Tori! I’m glad you were able to have a Learn by “Mooing” experience in Tahoe, as it is such a huge part of me.

Don’t forget to keep voting for me by clicking HERE
  
OR

Scan this QR code on Snapchat

No comments:

Post a Comment