Me!

Me!

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thanksgiving

Aren’t you all excited for Thanksgiving?! Not only do we get a week off of school this year but we get to spend more time with our friends and family! Reflecting on my year, I have found several things that I am grateful for this year. Primarily, the Experience Industry Management Department at Cal Poly. They have brought me to life and given me a purpose. Do you all know my purpose?

My purpose is to benefit all of the Experience Industry Management students. In May 2017, I will be auctioned off and all the money raised will go directly back to the students. Some of the benefits you will see are increased money for scholarships, increased money for field trips, and other Learn by Moooing opportunities. Isn’t that great?!

Here are some examples of these awesome opportunities Dr Lin is hoping to have:

1. "The opportunity for some EIM students to the Meeting Professional International annual conference in June of 2017 in Las Vegas, which would provide attendees with the skills, professional development, and experiences that will help them do their job better and grow as a professional.”

2. “Another event would be the Dreamforce Conference in San Francisco in October of 2017. DF is the largest proprietary conference in the US. The EIM students could take advantage of the backstage tour and learn about the most up to date trends and techniques on convention and meeting management.”

This photo is from Dreamforce 2016! 

**The money the cow raises could help pay for some of the attendance fees, travel fees, and hotel fees, but not always the whole experience.

Secondly, I am grateful for all of the students in the Experience Industry Management. You all have been so nice to me! I am complimented frequently and voted for every day. I just feel so loved.

I hope this Thanksgiving you have time to reflect about what you’re grateful for and are surrounded by loved ones. I can’t wait to see you all back on campus!!


Don’t forget to keep voting for me by clicking HERE

OR scan this QR code on Snapchat and it will take you directly to the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment