Me!

Me!

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Why You Should Vote For Me


Thank you for everyone who came out to my Halloween party yesterday! I had a great time passing out candy and many people voted for me. For those of you who need some convincing, let me explain why you should vote for me!

Currently, there are 101 cows in the SLO Cow Parade. Each day you are allowed to cast ONE VOTE for your favorite cow. Why is it important you may ask? Because on May 6, 2017 the top 10 cows with the most votes will go straight to auction! Once I am bought, the money will go to benefit EIM students by creating scholarships, taking students on awesome field trips, and other Learn By Doing opportunities!

Since election day is just around the corner and you are all in the voting spirit, get MOOOOving and vote for me by clicking on the link below! Or if you stop by to say hi to me, check out the QR code that I’ll be wearing. All you have to do is SNAPCHAT the code and click “open link,” then press the “vote for me” red button! The EIM students, department, and myself will thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment